- For those who want to specialise but unable to, or no wish to commit to a full lifestyle consultancy.
- For those looking to understand their bodies and what suits them in both training and nutrition.
- For those wanting formulae of training personalised to their bodies.
- For those who want motivational and to build a mind-set of an achiever.
- For those wishing to have plans and assistance in hitting targets and race goals.
1 to 1 Training Session
A personal training session with Charles Allen or Amanda Warring. The topics covered will be selected through conversation and questionnaires. Draw on his years of experience in this ‘bite size’ portion. Client will be given a workout addressing these leaving them not only with a sense of accomplishment but also a understanding of the principles required to continue to develop after the session.
All levels of experience and fitness catered for including those nursing long term injury or ill health. A feedback of the session with support advice and recommendations will be created for the client. Clients are asked to use 28 day email and social media support to help them implement advice and give feedback. All information discussed is handled in a professional manner and managed with the strictness of confidence.
1 to 4 Training Session
We often train and experience our physical activities and hobbies with friends and those of similar abilities. If you fancy splitting the cost then why not? You can still select your topics between your group and receive an in-depth personalised session.
This is a great way of creating your own little community within the larger Walk to Run group. You may wish to discuss a topic which you and a few others are not happy to discuss in a larger group session but happy to share with close friends.